- We collect personal data via cookies when you visit any of our websites (www.antwerpdc.be, www.brusselsdc.be, www.datacentervlaanderen.be and www.datacenterunited. com).
- Who are we?
|Name:||ANTWERP DATA CENTER|
|Address:||Haïfastraat 6, 2030 Antwerp|
|Company Number:||BE 0715.408.157|
|Phone number:||+32 (0)3 369 369 0|
- What are cookies?
- Cookies can be divided into categories based on their origin, function and lifespan.
- First-party cookies (direct cookies): these cookies are set by us during your visit to one of our websites.
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are necessary for you to browse our website.
- Statistical cookies: these cookies are placed on the website for statistical purposes (e.g. measuring the number of visitors to our website).
- In addition, there are other types of cookies, such as functional cookies and marketing cookies, but we do not place such cookies when you visit one of our websites.
- Persistent cookies: also known as tracking cookies, these last longer than an individual session and remain on your hard drive for a predetermined period of time or until you choose to delete them.
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that allow visitors to navigate the site quickly and easily during a browsing session. A browsing session begins when the visitor opens the browser window and ends when the visitor closes the window. All session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- What cookies do we use and why?
- When you use any of our websites (www.antwerpdc.be, www.brusselsdc.be, www.datacentervlaanderen.be and www.datacenterunited.com), the following cookies will be placed on your device.
|Name of the cookie||Purpose||Lifetime|
|PHPSESSID||This cookie stores information related to the user's session.||Session cookie|
|_gat, _ga and _gid||These are Google Analytics cookies that allow us to measure and determine how you and other visitors use our website.||2 years|
- Your Consent
- ij are required to set the cookies hs_js and PHPSESSID. You cannot choose whether or not we use these cookies, as they are mandatory for the operation of the website.
- For the _hole, _ga and _gid cookies, we need your prior consent.
You can give your consent by clicking on the relevant button in the cookie banner. You can withdraw your consent at any time by deleting the cookies stored in your browser. More information on how to do this can be found on the websites of the respective browser manufacturers:
Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- With whom do we share your personal data?
- In principle, we do not share your personal data with anyone other than the people who work for us and with the suppliers who help us process your personal data. Anyone who has access to your personal data is always bound by strict legal or contractual obligations to keep your personal data secure and confidential. This means that only the following recipients receive your personal data:
- Our employees and suppliers.
- Your personal data will not be transmitted by us outside the European Economic Area (the European Economic Area consists of the EU, Liechtenstein, Norway and Iceland).
- how long do we keep your personal data?
- Your personal data is only processed at the time it is first collected. Thereafter, we immediately use Google Analytics' anonymization functions to ensure that all information collected through cookies is anonymized.
- However, please note that the _gat, _ga and _gid cookies will remain on your device for the full specified lifetime (unless you delete them yourself). Each time you visit our website, these cookies are collected again.
- How do we protect your personal data?
- ij take technical and organizational measures to adequately protect your personal data and maintain its quality. We continuously improve this protection in line with technical developments. We use a range of physical, electronic and administrative measures to ensure that your personal data is secure.
- How can you exercise your rights?
- When we collect and use your personal data, you have the right to access, correct, delete, data portability and restrict and oppose the processing of your personal data. However, when it comes to personal data processed through cookies, we immediately anonymize them. We no longer process personal data, so no rights can be granted.
- How can you contact us?
- If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact our Data Protection Officer. You can contact our Data Protection Officer via email: [email protected]